East Bentleigh Medical Group are pleased to offer the phase 1B Covid-19 government recommended vaccine.
- The phase 1B vaccine is for people aged over 70 or those with a chronic disease.
- It is very important that you use the Covid-19 vaccine eligibility checker here prior to booking in for your vaccination, to be sure you meet the government criteria for phase 1B.
- The Commonwealth Department of Health only recommends the Covid vaccine we have been supplied with, to people aged 50 and older (but see your doctor if you wish to discuss this).
- We will make a limited number of appointments available for you online each week.
- The appointments must be made online.
- We can only give the vaccine during our special late afternoon ‘Covid Clinics’ which our doctors and nurses are staffing on a rostered basis – we cannot give the vaccine during a standard consultation.
- You may not necessarily see your own doctor for your vaccine.
To make an appointment please click on the BOOK ONLINE button in the top right hand corner of this page, and follow the instructions. You can also book via the HotDoc app on your device.
Over 50’s can book a Covid-19 vaccination by calling 1800 675 398 and following the prompts.
If you’d like any further information about the vaccine, please book a standard appointment with your doctor or see the Department of Health website here.