As part of our commitment to bringing you total health solutions we excited to let you know Mini Gupta, a highly experienced clinical audiologist is now practising from our rooms at 869 Centre Road every Tuesday.
Mini is passionate about bringing our patients improved hearing and a better quality of life. Pensioner and veteran patients can take advantage of Government funded ear and hearing services.
We invite you to make an appointment with Mini for a complete check- up of your hearing and ears, or you may benefit from her diagnostic audiology service if you are suffering any of the following:
- Tinnitus – ringing in the ears (Mini is a tinnitus specialist!)
- Hearing loss
- Reduction in benefit from your hearing aids
- Vertigo, dizziness or an unbalanced feeling
- Pressure or a feeling of fullness your ear
- Pain in or around your ear
- History of ear infections
- Vestibular migraines
- Family history of ear related problems
- Chronic nasal or sinus issues
- Reduction of sound tolerance
- Ear wax concerns
Make sure you discuss with your doctor at your next appointment if you can benefit from seeing Mini. Call us on 03 9579 2077 to make an appt with your doctor or call Mini directly on 03 9886 7157 for more information.
Welcome aboard Mini!