East Bentleigh Medical Group are approved to administer both the Pfizer and AstraZeneca Covid-19 vaccines to all our eligible patients.
- We strictly adhere to The Commonwealth Department of Health guidelines as to which age group receives which vaccine, please see your doctor if you wish to discuss this.
- The appointments must be made online.
- We can only give the vaccine during our special ‘Covid Clinics’ which our doctors and nurses are staffing on a rostered basis – we cannot give the vaccine during a standard consultation.
- We also provide second doses to our patients, even if you have had your first dose elsewhere.
- You may not necessarily see your own doctor for your vaccine.
To make an appointment please click on the BOOK ONLINE button in the top right hand corner of this page, and follow the instructions. You can also book via the HotDoc app on your device.
The 16-59 age group need to complete the online consent form when booking.
If you’d like any further information about the vaccine, please book a standard appointment with your doctor or see the Department of Health website here.