We are currently seeking a Division 1 RN or Endorsed EN to join our team, the successful applicant ideally has experience in General Practice nursing. The role is 3-5 days per week (Monday – Friday).
The East Bentleigh Medical Group is a long established, friendly, vibrant and busy family General Practice, with a large team of GP’s, nurses and administration staff, together with Allied Health and Pathology. We have recently moved locations into a fully refurbished and modern premises.
We require the applicant to have excellent communication skills, be enthusiastic and hard-working, and have the ability to work within our multidisciplinary team, being well supported by our GP’s and nurses.
- Current Registration as per AHPRA requirements
- CPR certification
- Nurse Immunisation course
- Experience with Best Practice
- Course in Ear and Hearing Health
- Drivers’ licence and car
Job tasks and responsibilities:
The role will include (but is not limited to):
- Assisting GPs with minor procedures
- Childhood and adult immunisation, travel vaccinations
- Ear syringing
- Wound care and stock control
- Health assessments
- A knowledge of Chronic Disease management is also desirable
If you are interested in applying please call Sarah on 9579 2077.