EBMG strives to support the role of general practice as defined by the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners, namely, ‘the provision of person centred, continuing, comprehensive and coordinated whole person health care to individuals and families in their communities’. Consequently, EBMG provides a range of services including:
- Family medicine, including women’s and men’s health, paediatric and aged care
- Prevention and screening, including medical check-ups
- Chronic disease management, including asthma, cardiovascular disease and diabetes
- Mental health care
- Shared antenatal care
- Skin cancer checks and excision of skin lesions
- Childhood, adult and travel immunisations
- Palliative care
- Sporting injuries
- Repair of lacerations and uncomplicated fractures, leg ulcer treatments.
GPs at EBMG provide these clinical services with the assistance of other members of our in-house, primary care team. These areas are described in greater detail in the other sections of our clinical services.