Our team of qualified and experienced doctors, nurses and allied health professionals allows us to offer a wide range of services. Having general practice and special interest doctors, psychologists, podiatrists, and physiotherapists means we can help with nearly all of your medical requirements. Click below to learn more about our friendly team.
We have a team of dedicated Registered Nurses who have worked together at EBMG for many years, updating their clinical skills and education each year. We provide nursing hours from 8.30am – 5pm, Monday to Friday (excluding 1-2pm) in our new and fully equipped treatment rooms.
Our nurses assist the doctors and offer many services including:
- Wound care
- Childhood, adult and travel immunisations (with our nurses credentialed by completing the Nurse Immuniser Program)
- Assisting doctors with skin and other minor procedures
- 24-hour blood pressure and Holter (ECG) ambulatory monitoring
- Practice Nurse Diabetes Review Clinic
- Home based health assessments for patients 75 years and over
- Chronic disease management program including patient care coordination, care planning, education and allied health referrals
- Patient triage and telephone advice
- Information to families about aged care and local community services.
- Sarah – Nursing co-ordinator
- Alice RN
- Cheryl RN
- Gemma RN
- Jenny RN
- Joanne RN
- Lucy SEN
- Pat RN
- Penny RN
ALLIED HEALTH PROFESSIONALS
Fay mostly uses the approaches of Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) and Solution Focused Therapy to help university age students, adults, couples and the ageing population.
Associate Professor Nicky Jacobs
Nicky has extensive experience working with adults, the ageing population and couples. She also has a special interest in the psychological management of children and has a Graduate Diploma in Child and Adolescent Psychology.
Together Tran and Trang provide the patients of East Bentleigh Medical group with the best possible podiatry care. They are available for appointments two days week and on Saturday mornings.
Rod’s special interests are complex spine, shoulder, hip and knee rehabilitation and sports injuries. Rod takes pride in dealing with patients who have been deemed as ‘difficult’ or who have struggled to find answers elsewhere. He has a wealth of experience and extensive knowledge of shoulder rehabilitation and hip and knee reconstruction.
Rod has worked and travelled with elite cyclists at national track and road championships and in his spare time, is an avid cyclist himself. For an appointment, please phone 9570 2749. No referral is needed if you are a private patient.
Michelle Gotch has worked for the East Bentleigh Medical Group for 35 years, practice managing for the last 15 years. Expert at keeping the practice running smoothly, at home she enjoys spending time with her husband and grown up boys, as well as her 2 little grandchildren.
- Mr Peter May